We had a birthday party for her on Saturday with family and a few friends. She has been asking for a Barbie party for months, so we bought a Rapunzel barbie from the Disney Store and I made her a cake. It turned out so cute and she was so happy about it.
She got so many fun presents and she has been having a blast playing with all of them. She got a pillow pet and a barbie movie from Nana, a new outfit from Jeni and Gabe, a Zhu Zhu pet from Aunt Kris and her family, a Walmart "credit card" from Grandma and Grandpa, some puzzles and a picture from Abigail, and Toy Story 3 from mom and dad. Money is tight this year and I was worried that she wasn't going to have such a good birthday, but I think that it has been one of her best. Andy took a half day off of work on her birthday and we went to Trafalga to use up some tokens that we had gotten over the summer and we took her to Walmart to use her "credit card". She got a Rapunzel book for her tag system and another Zhu Zhu pet.
She got so many fun presents and she has been having a blast playing with all of them. She got a pillow pet and a barbie movie from Nana, a new outfit from Jeni and Gabe, a Zhu Zhu pet from Aunt Kris and her family, a Walmart "credit card" from Grandma and Grandpa, some puzzles and a picture from Abigail, and Toy Story 3 from mom and dad. Money is tight this year and I was worried that she wasn't going to have such a good birthday, but I think that it has been one of her best. Andy took a half day off of work on her birthday and we went to Trafalga to use up some tokens that we had gotten over the summer and we took her to Walmart to use her "credit card". She got a Rapunzel book for her tag system and another Zhu Zhu pet.
This is how Chloe is measuring up at 6 years old:
Height: 47" (last I checked)
Weight: 43 lbs.
She is getting really good grades in school, and she is getting new glasses in a few days because her eyes have gotten so much better. We are so excited about all the changes that she is making, and how well she is doing in school. We love her so much and we are so glad that she is part of our family. We wouldn't be the same without her.
4 comments:
Her birthday looks like it was so much fun! I'm so glad it turned out. I wish we could have been there, I'm sorry we have been such terrible friends. I feel bad that we didn't end up really doing anything for Jairus' birthday party. We did go to Seven Peaks, but it was just us :)
ANYWAY...I love the pictures, what an adorable 6 year old. When I think of Chloe, I do not associate her with the number 6. Just wow! Tell her Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Chloe! Looks like she had a great day. Her cake looks awesome! Wish I could enlarge the picture to look at the details.
I know what you mean about it being hard realizing that they are growing up so fast and getting so independent. Mathias tells me all the time he can do it on his own and he is only 4 1/2.
She is such a tiny thing! Mathias at his 4 year check up was 43 lbs and 43". It is amazing the difference between boys and girls...as I am finding out ;)
This is not ok with me! How is she 6? I clearly remember when she was first born, thinking she was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen...and now she is 6? Happy Birthday Chole, you are still so beautiful and sweet and your mama is so lucky to have you! I love you!
Tiff, that cake is amazing!
ok I actually think she should be six! she acts so big and is such a great listener! She is still growin up way too fast! And ok.... PLEASE give me the cake secret! Ashley wants a tangled birthday in March!! I've got time to plan but hook me up!
Post a Comment