Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Sunsets


We had the most beautiful sunset the other night. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. I was having a particularly rough night with Chloe and seeing this beautiful view was so calming to me. As I was outside breathing the fall air and just spending a second alone it was so easy to think of all that I have to be thankful for this year. I love little moments like this that helps to put life into perspective. I have the most wonderful family who means more to me than words can say. I have a wonderful sexy husband who works so hard to take care of us. I have two of the most beautiful little miracles named Chloe and Abigail. I can count my friends on one hand, but they are the best friends a girl could ever ask for. I have an absolutely AMAZING life and I am so blessed.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: