Abigail is 6 months old already! She is such a fun baby to have around. I have really been spoiled this time. She hardly ever cries, and she will just sit and laugh at nothing all day long. She has been sleeping about 10-12 hours at night for about the last two months and I am LOVING it. Like I said, I am spoiled!
She has been on a pretty good schedule since she was about 3 months old, but in the last month or so it has gotten even better. We have to wake her up about 7:30 so we can get ready to leave for the morning to drop Andy and Chloe off. She eats around 8:30 when we get back home. 9:00-9:45 is nap time. 12:00 time for a jar of baby food (yes she eats a whole jar). 12:30 she eats. 1:00-3:00 nap time again. 4:30 she nurses. 7:30 2nd jar of baby food. 8:00 bath time. 8:30 last feeding for the day. 9:00 bed time. She does pretty much the same thing every day. It has been so wonderful to know when I can schedule things for the day and when I need to either be home or make sure I have a bottle ready to go.
She weighs almost 16 lbs. and is 25.5 inches long. I think she is going to be built more like me than Andy...long torso, short little legs. Chloe's pants have always been too big in the waist and way too short, but Abby's are too tight and they are a little on the long side.
She is changing so much so fast. She can roll over like nobody's business, she can sit up all by herself, she laughs and coo's all day, she says DA DA and she has already cut 2 teeth and is working on two more. We just love having her in our home. She makes it absolutely impossible to be anything other than happy when she is smiling.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Baby Face!
Posted by Tiffany at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment