Friday, June 1, 2012

Off to a Magical World

We are leaving next week to go on a much needed family vacation! By family I mean the WHOLE family. We are so excited we can hardly wait! My dad had always wanted his whole family to go to Georgia at the same time on vacation. He never did get his wish. This year my mom decided that she was going to make his wish come true. I don't know if my family would ever have made this trip without her. She has graciously paid for plane tickets for all of my siblings and any of our children who are not yet married and do not have children of their own. In all she bought 18 plane tickets!!! She is amazing and we are so thankful for this gift!

We are leaving on Friday, June 8th and will be returning home on Sunday, June 17th! What a fun vacation this will be. I am so excited for many things...my girl's first airplane ride, the many aunts/uncles/cousins my family will meet for the first time, and especially for the chance to have what will most likely be my last visit with my Grandma Swain. I am so glad that we will get this chance to hug her and kiss her one last time. We are having a couple of get togethers with family and then we are off on an adventure for FUN!

Have you guessed where we are going yet? DISNEY WORLD!!!! I have not been there since I was 18 and I have so many fun memories of going there as a kid. I am so excited to take my girls and have 3 whole days to play in the Magic Kingdom. We are going to spend a day in the Magic Kingdom, a day at Hollywood Adventure and possibly the third day at the Animal Kingdom or we will go back to one of the other two parks. I am so excited to see how Abby will do at the parks. She is either going to have a blast or she won't. There is not much in between with her. She is super excited to see "Mouse"! Chloe just can't wait to meet the Mupets!

I guess we will be off soon and I can't wait to share our memories with everyone!!!  Thank you Mama for giving this Magical trip!

1 comments:

Janet said...

YAY!!! that will be so much fun!