Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Dancing Princess

Chloe started a dance class in September at our rec center here in Orem. She is having so much fun with her teacher and all of her new friends. She seems to be improving slowly but surely. I realized after the first few classes that she has one more thing in common with her daddy...NO rythm. I wasn't so sure that she would like it as much as she does, but she asks everyday if it is dancing day. They have started learning the dances for their recital in December and I can't wait to see it all put together. I have started dropping her off at class and then I have to go pick Andy up from work while she is dancing so I haven't seen much of practices for the last few weeks. I can't wait for her to be able to perform in her recital and show what she has been learning.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jori Hodgson said...

AHH! SO cute! How long has she been in dance?