I can't believe that we are going to be having this baby in just a couple of days. We are scheduled to go in for the C-Section at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday the 12th. I am feeling all kinds of different emotions at the moment. I am so ready to have my body back to just myself. I am excited to be able to sleep in my bed again since I have been sleeping in the recliner on the couch for the last week and a half. I am excited to not have a watermelon where my stomach didn't used to be. I am so excited to meet this beautiful new baby girl. I am excited for her to sleep in her crib and swing in her swing. I am excited for Chloe to get to be a Big Sister. I am so excited to see Andy hold his new baby girl. I am sad that it will no longer be just the three of us, but excited that we will be four! I am not excited about being woken up in the night by a screaming infant. I am not excited to have to change diapers again. I am not excited about having to carry a diaper bag again. I am scared of having a spinal block in a couple of days. I am nervous about how well I am going to heal this time. (Last time was easy) I am worried about how I am going to love two kids the same. I am worried that Chloe is going to feel left out a lot. I worry about being home alone all day and night with two kids while Andy is at work and school. I am definitely more EXCITED and HAPPY to be having this baby than anything!!! We have waited a long time for her, and the time that I have been pregnant has gone by so fast that it doesn't seem like it should be time yet. At my doctors appointment two weeks ago I asked him to give me a guess about how big he thinks she is going to be because I am so much bigger this time than I was with Chloe. He looked at me kind of funny and asked if I was sure that I wanted him to guess and made me promise that I wouldn't hold him to anything. I promised. He told me that he thinks she is going to be at least 8.5 lbs, but most likely over 9lbs. Can you believe it?! I can't!!! I guess we will know in a couple of days.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited for you guys, you have waited a very long time, and you well find its just as easy to love 1 as it will be for 2, Congrats and we hope everything goes good on Wednesday!!
So yeah....haven't been able to check blogs in a while. Hope you are recovering well....can't wait to see pics of little Abby!
Post a Comment