Every year since my dad died we have spent the night with my mom on Christmas Eve and had Christmas morning with her. We love going to Nana's for Christmas. I never got to spend Christmas's with my grandparents because they lived so far away so it has been so important to me that our kids get to spend as much time as possible with theirs. Chloe was so excited when she saw the Christmas tree and all the presents.
She thought they all were for her. Most of them actually were this year though. She got a new Barbie,
a set of Princess and the Frog toys, and a couple of movies from Santa.
Mom and Dad gave her lots of new clothes,
and Nana gave her a new trunk of Fairy dress-up clothes and a Princess scooter which she has ridden from morning until bedtime everyday.
So far this has been my favorite Christmas with Chloe. She was so fun and she got excited over everything. On Christmas Eve Nana took us to Canyon View Park in Spanish Fork to see the Christmas lights and it was so fun to hear Chloe OOOOH & AHHHH from the back seat. She thought everything was beautiful and didn't want to leave when we were done. It was too cute. I love Christmas time and the feelings that it brings as we remember our Savior and the reasons why we are here. It is a wonderful time to hold your family close and make special memories that will last for a lifetime. I LOVE my life and I LOVE my family and I am so lucky to have them. I wish that the feelings of peace and love that we feel at Christmas time could last all year long.
She thought they all were for her. Most of them actually were this year though. She got a new Barbie,
a set of Princess and the Frog toys, and a couple of movies from Santa.
Mom and Dad gave her lots of new clothes,
and Nana gave her a new trunk of Fairy dress-up clothes and a Princess scooter which she has ridden from morning until bedtime everyday.
So far this has been my favorite Christmas with Chloe. She was so fun and she got excited over everything. On Christmas Eve Nana took us to Canyon View Park in Spanish Fork to see the Christmas lights and it was so fun to hear Chloe OOOOH & AHHHH from the back seat. She thought everything was beautiful and didn't want to leave when we were done. It was too cute. I love Christmas time and the feelings that it brings as we remember our Savior and the reasons why we are here. It is a wonderful time to hold your family close and make special memories that will last for a lifetime. I LOVE my life and I LOVE my family and I am so lucky to have them. I wish that the feelings of peace and love that we feel at Christmas time could last all year long.
0 comments:
Post a Comment