Guess What!!! I finally learned how to go to the potty all by myself! I have been trying so hard for so long and it finally happened. The Potty Fairy brought me a big big big Barbie a while ago and left her for me. She said that I couldn't have her until I learned how to be a big girl and not have any more accidents in my pants. I tried really hard, but it was taking so long and I just couldn't figure out how to not poop in my pants. Then on day the Potty Fairy took my Barbie away because I wasn't trying hard enough. I finally decided that I really really wanted that Barbie back,
and I can finally do it without having accidents. As soon as my mommy saw me pooping in the potty I told her that we needed to call Santa Clause to let him know that I could do it. My mom asked me why I didn't want to call the Potty Fairy and tell her, but let's face it, she took my Barbie away. When I came home from school on Tuesday and went into my bedroom, my Barbie was there and she was waiting for me. The Potty Fairy gave her back and I love her.
My Barbie is my new best friend. We share clothes and watch movies and sometimes she even sleeps in my bed.
I am so excited that I get to be a big girl now and I don't have to wear baby diapers any more.
and I can finally do it without having accidents. As soon as my mommy saw me pooping in the potty I told her that we needed to call Santa Clause to let him know that I could do it. My mom asked me why I didn't want to call the Potty Fairy and tell her, but let's face it, she took my Barbie away. When I came home from school on Tuesday and went into my bedroom, my Barbie was there and she was waiting for me. The Potty Fairy gave her back and I love her.
My Barbie is my new best friend. We share clothes and watch movies and sometimes she even sleeps in my bed.
I am so excited that I get to be a big girl now and I don't have to wear baby diapers any more.

2 comments:
YEAH Chloe!!! I'm so proud. Good job tiff, she is so dang cute. Potty fairy is a cute idea and it worked!
Oh my gosh I absolutly LOVE these pictures! They are so cute! Good job Chloe! Yay you are a big girl. I will call you soon, I promise! My life is crazy and madness 24-7 ahh! I want a normal job!!
Post a Comment